The Sandra Crocker Birthday Room is now open!
When you come in to shop you’ll fill out a birthday post card to be mailed, by us, to the birthday child the month of their birthday. They bring that post card in, they can unlock the birthday room and choose any 1 toy, gift cards for teens, that they want! Come on in for an exciting surprise!
- Room funded by donations in memory of Sandra Crocker.
- Toys sponsored by the Dolce Panepinto Law Firm.
Donations accepted the 1st Saturday of each month.
Please make sure clothing is clean, no stains or holes and not older than 5 years!
What we keep and appreciate being donated:
- New or EXCELLENT condition clothing, pajamas and footwear, these items should still look like they would currently be sold at your favorite shopping store.
- We keep current season sizes from Preemie to Adult 3X
- Off season we keep Preemie through Kids XL
- Underwear and Socks MUST be new and in original packaging
- Blankets and crib sheets must not have any rips, holes or stains and purchased within the last few years. We do not accept hospital blankets
- Infant seats, swings, walkers, exersaucers, pack-and-plays should have been purchased within the last 10 years and should still be in EXCELLENT condition
- Diapers, wipes, lotions, creams, shampoos, conditioners, hair products, brushes and combs, must all be new and in original packaging
- Belts, hats, purses, wallets, back-packs must follow the EXCELLENT condition rule along with it being something that would still currently be sold at your favorite shopping store
- Car seats CANNOT have been in an accident and CANNOT be expired. Please check the manufacture date before donating as we need to be CONFIDENT that it will keep a child safe
- Toys must be new so that there aren’t any missing parts and nothing is broken or damaged.
What should you donate elsewhere?
- Items that have specific logos from school or local youth sports/group teams, vacation souvenir shirts, anything with a skull on it, etc., private school clothing
- Alcohol and drug related shirts
- Shirts without a positive saying on it
- Prom and formal dresses
- Family reference shirts, mom, dad, aunts, grandma, etc.
- Comforters, crib bumpers, room decor
- Maternity clothing, breast pump and related items
- Household items
- Bath robes
- Grandpa and Grandma’s clothing, although we love G & G, teens aren’t a fan of their clothing.
- Cribs without drop down sides
- Toddler beds
- Twin and bunk beds
- Convertible Car Seats
- New underwear (sizes-2t-adult)
- New socks(kids-adults)
- New Clothing (newborn-adult)